Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vacation- Repeat or Brand New

I love seeing people's vacation pictures on Facebook, especially this time of year when even though it is Spring there is still freezing temperatures and snow.  My question is are you a repeat vacationer or like to try new things? I can name five friends that seem to visit Disney every year and many more that do a week at the same shore each summer.  As we are approaching our upcoming Disney vacation, I am treating this as a trip that we won't be repeating in the near future. I am not saying ever, but I hope there are a few new adventure in between. There are so many wonderful places to see and the kids seem to be growing up quickly.  I can see the magic in a repeat trip to a place where everyone loves.  That shore trip where each year you indulge on crabs at your favorite restaurant or sit by the surf till sunset. 

So what type of family are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment