Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Cheaper Shave

It wasn't long ago that I was able to coupon and get free or cheap razors weekly.  Those days are gone and our reserve has run dry, so I needed another option.  I looked into a service that would deliver us  razors on a schedule to our home, but found an even more reasonable and convenient method for us.  I found Dorco where if you spend $25 you get free shipping. 



We placed an order over a month ago and have been very happy with our new razors. I shave every day summer or winter so my razors get a good workout! Rich raved about the men's one and he is very picky.  Check it out and please share with others if you are impressed!

1 comment:

  1. These sound like a really good deal! I'm impressed with the different kinds of razors they have.

    ReplyDelete