Monday, November 24, 2014

Learning Resources Clearance

I am a little late to the game in that I just opened this email from Learning Resources.  This is by far one of my favorite educational companies.  Now they have deeply discounted items on clearance with free shipping using the code CARTSHIP.  This was not stated in my email, but I ended up reading about this code elsewhere so it is worth a try!  I actually like to get a little something for my children's teacher for their classroom, so these are certainly great deals for that.  Also they make great donations!

Mummy Math for only $2

This is down from $39.99 to $8


http://www.learningresources.com/product/gears!+gears!+gears!--174-+old+mcgear--39-s+farm--8482-.do?sortby=bestSellersAscend&&from=fn
Gears 60% off at $20



No comments:

Post a Comment